Sunday, March 2, 2008

My workspace

I was tagged by Maria to show my workspace, so here it is.
Enjoy.


So, this is my workspace at home. I work sitting on a gymnastics ball, to improve my posture. Efficiency, oh yeah.


My fantastic Mac and my lovely drawing board are my main work tools.


Inspiration toys. The dog is a gift from a very good friend; Manu. It's a souvenir from her study town Gmünd in Germany.


The illustration of the funny man is an enlargement from the CD cover of Matchbox Twenty's album Mad Season. Isn't he lovely ?


The 'I love Joss' (Joss=my nickname) card was a gift from a friend on Valentine's day once in primary school.


Beyond Retro - nice second hand shop in Stockholm (and London)


An inspiring cassette wallet made by www.privatecircle.it. Bought from the Designboom Mart at Stockholm Furniture Fair 2008.

3 comments:

; said...

åå supersnyggt:) jag blir så inspirerad av dina bilder!! härligt med småsaker som väcker bra minnen.

Fifikoussout said...

oh i love that little universe with the orange lampe and the shark <3
(i have the same, with a dinosaure on my wondow seal :)

Jo33 said...

haha, lovely! :) i love to have theese small worlds around me. recently when i was in london i bought a packging of lip conditioners in small icecream boxes (like ben&jerrys) and lip gloss in small packagings looking like small cup cakes! small unnecessary things you just need..:)